- General Medicines
- Dry Place
- Product Name: Acyclovir Tablets
- Brand Name: Acyclor
- Quantity: 10*10 tabs per pack
- Power: 200mg
Acyclovir side effects:
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to acyclovir: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Easy bruising or bleeding, purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin; or
- Signs of a kidney problem--little or no urinating; painful or difficult urination; swelling in your feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath.
Common acyclovir side effects may include:
- General ill feeling
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect acyclovir?
Acyclovir can harm your kidneys. This effect is increased when you also use certain other medicines, including: probenecid, antivirals, chemotherapy, injected antibiotics, medicine for bowel disorders, medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection, injectable osteoporosis medication, and some pain or arthritis medicines
Other drugs may interact with acyclovir, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
12, Shayona Estate, Opp Gall Opes Motores, SG Highway Road, Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037268671